Saturday 20 January 2024

Heartfelt Thanks on My Last Day

 Dear NCA team,


As I bid farewell to this incredible team, I find myself reflecting on the remarkable journey we've shared together. Today marks my last day with this amazing group, and I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude.


Working alongside each one of you has been an enriching experience that has not only contributed to my professional growth but has also made my time here truly enjoyable. The collaborative spirit, unwavering dedication, and passion for excellence that each team member brings to the table have set the bar high and made our projects not just successful but also memorable.


I am sincerely thankful for the support, guidance, and camaraderie that has defined our team dynamic. Your expertise, encouragement, and willingness to share knowledge have been instrumental in achieving our collective goals. It's this collective effort that has made us a force to be reckoned with in the Salesforce development space.


I'll carry forward the lessons learned, the friendships forged, and the positive energy of this team as I embark on new challenges. Though my physical presence may no longer be within these office walls, the memories we've created and the bonds we've formed will remain etched in my heart.


Please stay in touch, and I look forward to crossing paths with each of you in the future. Wishing the team continued success and prosperity in all your endeavors.


https://www.salesforce.com/trailblazer/rbommidi

https://9177719594-dev-ed.my.site.com/rajendarb/s/

https://sfl.vaanara.in/


Below are some of my personal development work:

  • Integrated Salesforce with ChatGPT and TOI to auto generate daily blog on Cricket world cup. 



  • Used tooling API to create an editor on Salesforce to create or edit LWC components as development of LWC component without IDE is difficult. 



Thank you once again for everything. It has been an honor and a privilege to work with such an outstanding group of individuals.


Warm regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment